Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggs

I am in charge of Deviled Eggs every year for every holiday.... I don't even eat them (due to my dislike for mayo).
And because I get bored making the same thing I added a little new twist this year and got rave reviews.

Here are my filling Ingredients:

-Champagne Stoneground Honey Mustard
-Pickle Relish
-Mayo
-Egg yokes
-Cayenne pepper
-Salt
-Black pepper
And a dash of fresh dill on top.....



Awesome combo!

Not pretty though.... My piping bag took a crap so I had to use a teaspoon :( but I LOVE my antique egg holder I "inherited" from my Aunt Eileen!!!! It makes the ugliest eggs beautiful.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that egg plate! LOVE! {Next time you come in, I'll give you a bunch of bags, so don't buy one}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS If you're in town tomorrow, come get that bag AND a loaf of BRIOCHE!!! :o) Just for you honey!

    ReplyDelete