Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lots of new food....

Ok new place open in Oconomowoc!!!

Wine Manics
Off of Hwy 16 and Brown St

Great food, great wine, great people!!!

Here is what I have tried so far...

The cashew chicken salad wrap...



And a great 3 cheese, caramelized onion and tomato panini (sorry no photo).







Check them out!!
http://www.winemaniacs.com


J Lotti in Waukesha is now open for lunch 7 days a week and has free wifi so you can eat and work if need be... Great new lunch menu as well.

I tried the new jerk chicken sandwich with a tropical salsa, it was excellent.



http://www.jlottis.com

225 South Street
Waukesha


Another new fav in Waukesha for lunch, dinner, quick bite...

Sakura.... Been on a major sushi kick lately!


332 W Broadway
Waukesha


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Being the wine fan that I am, I will have to check out the wine place soon! Sakura will become a regular stop for me now with my new-found love of sushi. And I have got to get to J. Lotti's soon for lunch with some co-workers! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete