Friday, May 6, 2011

Seesters

Spring is almost here.... Or at least I am going to tell myself that!!

Today I needed a good place for a working lunch halfway between Oconomowoc and Waukesha.... Seesters was the perfect location!


Great pico and seasoned chips for started (though not included, 3.95 for a basket)

Here is the menu:



We both got the fish tacos.


One tilapia and one fried cod....

Even though I'm not a fan of tilapia, (due to Mike Rowe's tv show "Dirty Jobs" tilapia farm episode) it was better than the cod. I think their fryer oil wasn't hot enough, because the batter wasn't as crispy as I would have expected and the batter seemed to have absorbed a lot of oil. Eww

Overall it was ok, not the best, not the worst.

I think the waitstaff could have been a bit quicker and it would have been nice if they would have informed us sooner that they were short staffed and their would be delays, before we had already waited 30 min.... What it we were in a big rush??!! we weren't though, it was too beautiful out.

I will go back again without a doubt though just so I can sit outside with a cocktail :) . And if I get food it won't be fish tacos.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment