Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer

Summer is such a crazy time in Wisconsin. Wisconsinites wait so long for summer to arrive and then cram as much in as we can over approximately 12-16 weeks! I am guilty of over scheduling myself to the max and neglecting my blog! But I still take photos of food.... So here are a few things I've tried in the last month or so.







Sesame Ahi Tuna salad @ Wine Maniacs







Root Beer Pulled Pork @ Sprizzo







Margarita Pizza (order it sauceless!!!) @ Magellans







Grilled Mahi Mahi with homemade Mango Salsa and Citrus rice @ Fuzzy's







Garlic wings @ Club 400







June Burger of the Month @ J. Lotti's







Roasted Veggi sandwich @ D Mo's Italian Pasta and Chop House







Homemade Bacon Wapped Jalapeno Poppers @ A Brewer Tailgate Party







Colorado Chicken Mole @ Botanas







Pork and Chicken Tamales@ Taqueria Palomar


Its been a yummy summer so far!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment