Friday, January 21, 2011

Set Your DVR.....

Breaking News!!!!

Pats Rib Pace of Waukesha, WI is going to be featured on OPRAH Monday!!

Oh yeah I got the scoop for ya!

So, I just happened to stop in to Pats today for work and I noticed the owner Alisha working on updated the restaurants Facebook site with Oprah info.... So, because I am always looking for conversation asked her the name of the Facebook site etc so I can join it.....  This prompted a discussion of social media ect and the next thing you know she says "and we are going to be on Oprah Monday" Super Awesome!

So, I can't wait to watch Monday, Ch. 12 4pm ( I will however be working, so my DVR is set!)

Congrats to Alisha and Tydus on all their success!

Oh and my Brisket sandwich rocked!!!

Pats Rib Place

151 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha, WI 53189

(262) 544-4099

1 comment:

  1. I had a pulled pork sandwich from there one day and it was probably some of the best I have had since I left Georgia

    ReplyDelete