Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dinner at Hinterland

I had an AWESOME dinner at The Hinterland, 222 E Erie, Milwaukee,www.hinterlandbeer.com.
It's a foodie heaven! Instead of entrees we ordered 4 apps.

Seared Pork Belly with a green papaya slaw.








Veal Sweetbreads with a great salad of bean shoots and ricebeans.









An excellent Hungarian sausage with a thick whole grain mustard and potatoes.








And the best scallops I have ever had!!!








Also the brew their own beer, I had a sampler flight.

I would rate the service 3.5 stars and the food 4 (if I had the authority to give out stars).

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

  1. Magellan's had Hinterland's Winterland up until recently. I love their beers but didn't know they were a restaurant, thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have let me know... my store is next door, and I'm there every Wed and Thurs! ;) Love Hinterland, too

    ReplyDelete