Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day @ Fuzzy's

This afternoon I had an awesome lunch at Fuzzy's. I know there has been a lot of discussion amongst Waukesha bloggers about their burgers, but I wasn't in the mood. So, I had the French Dip and added sautéed mushrooms and subbed homemade pasta salad. Holy yum. It was the perfect lupper (not quite lunch, not quite supper) meal. My friend Jen and i also decided to try their homemade haystack onion rings, super great, I don't know where you can get anything like them in town. Gina was an awesome waitress as always and made sure we had enough food and drinks several times.

We left around 5 pm, not due to the snow, but due to the fact that there were people standing around waiting for tables!!!!






And yes they WILL be open tomorrow!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E Main St,Waukesha,United States

2 comments:

  1. Ever since I was there a few weeks back, I have wanted to go again for the French Dip. Now you have convinced me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah everything is great there, but they use prime rib for their French Dip rather than a roast beef.... And the mushrooms were a fantastic addition.

    ReplyDelete